- The kinds of information we collect;
- The ways in which we use the information that we collect;
- The choices you have with regard to the information we collect;
and our commitment to have reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Scanline VFX collects two kinds of information from you: personally-identifiable information that you choose to provide to us and non-personally-identifiable information, such as your IP address, cookies etc.
The only personally-identifiable information that we collect is what you voluntarily submit to us. For example, if you e-mail questions or requests for information about Scanline VFX, its films or its products, we may request your name, mailing address, telephone number and/or e-mail address in order to respond to your inquiries. Also, if you submit a resume or application for employment with Scanline VFX, you will be required to include personally-identifiable information so that Scanline VFX can adequately review your application and contact you. Scanline VFX may collect and store the information you choose to provide us in order to send you information about Scanline VFX from time to time.
Non Personally-Identifiable Information
- IP ADDRESSES: An IP Address is a number used by computers on a network to identify your computer so that data can be transmitted to you. We collect IP Address information in order to administer our web site and to gather broad demographic information.
- COOKIES: Cookies are pieces of data that a web site sends to a user’s computer while the user is viewing the site. Cookies identify your web browser and store information about your visits, but do not reveal any personally-identifiable information about you.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY SCANLINE VFX OR THIRD PARTY VENDORS
Scanline VFX also may offer links to additional third party sites, which may offer products or online services. Please note that Scanline VFX does not process, dictate nor supervise the information collection and use policies of any third party vendors or third party links. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any other web site. We encourage our users to read carefully the privacy statements of these hosted sites and every web site that they visit for more information on how your information may be collected and used.
We may share personally-identifiable and/or non-personally-identifiable information with select third parties, including our agents, affiliates, partners and sponsors. Also, we may disclose personally-identifiable information when required to do so under law or in cooperation with a legal request in connection with any law enforcement investigation or other public safety matter.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES